The extreme love exchange, mutual understanding, caring, loving, knowledge sharing, what we had together over more than a period of 2years, are all well documented in ma  Google drive.

The moment i was formatting ma phone... Has almost taken my breath away for a while !


Coz It's been more than 2years i started documenting ma verbal trials with every person i engage on everyday at every night!

Trust me, I had an  awesome journey in surfing on every corners of your heart.

You know Many a times I used to describe the things that happened in between us ..in an eloquent literary style.

Yeah perhaps it wouldn't be false if I say .... that was the beginning of ma being, that was ma foundation stones
sorry ...Ma verbal stones I was laying all by myself on your heart, all the time for a firm foundation...to be able to attract you people. ...
& when i look into the legacy, the documentary what i have done so far on your heart.

Are you still wondering how come akarsha can surf on ma heart ...u ain't wrong I guess ...bcoz the people's champ always try to bring wonders for you dea ...to make you feel wondering about him all the time !
Bcoz I belong to   ...
# Firemud FM family ...where I have been taught to be ever creative.

This sort of Constructive thoughts always lingers in ma mind...and starve me to jump out of the box all the time.
and keep kicking me back & forth from Dawn to dusk ... Like ...yooooo akarsha you gotta make some electrifying noise to entertain the people...yes I do listen such stuffs resonating into ma ears !


As in where ma thought process began to change ...
and
Really every moment that passed by ..was damn crazy to me...coz I found a multiple ways to express myself.

Yeah u might have fascinated to read it ..

Bcoz in the beginning, i was excited to bring some crispy, junky verbal flow all the time.

Later I have found that, most of the people liked me & ma insight of being factual....on everything that happening around us.

Majority of you, wants me to strike for lovely, words....I love you for that !

Some well wishers are really intuitive always try to influence me and look forward to see my work-ethic... I appreciate all of them...thank you for that.

It's been a long journey yo .. I.have seen a lot of diversity.. Mutual understanding and have got a strong leveraging skill-sets on ma language...that's really interesting for me...I shall be ever hitting the typo for ma trailblazing...
Bcoz I work for ma sake to glare on the set.



Finally on ma person note !
I shall be ever thankful to you people ...you are the one's carving me, since the day I poured in, ma lovely words at you people... I love your patience in embracing ma words 😍.

The most beautiful love , the joy, the truth, the agony ...and the exchange of knowledge or an extreme love exchange that we had together over more than a period of two years are all well documented in ma  Google drive.

Its such a pleasure to text to a spectrum of  diversity....as in where i have found a beam of  crazy mentors for the world beyond !
and for my good time ...our chat backup of over 600mb was completely restored !

# finally i was able to capture the beautiful moments which I had with a bunch of beautiful family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

know the gameplan of playing Gambling with the God

Dea God make me a bird ... so that I can fly far ... far ...far ...away from here