Every day is a mothers'day 




Gosh, the very sight of mine inspired me with the courage when I saw that women driving the trucks for 15 years and yet driving for the sake of her family..to look after her kids.

let me tell you,
The lady wasn't illiterate, she wasn't a college drop-out, she holds the commerce and law degrees along with beautician certificate which she found as insufficient to provide a good life and the best education for her kids when her husband died in an accident.

This doubles the tragedy of a woman when her brother has also died in an accident when he was making way to attend the funeral.

Certainly, as day's rolled-out she went bankrupt and decided to drive the truck despite knowing a fact that she wouldn't be able to find any progress in her career if she continues to drive trucks for her entire life.

But she chose to drive trucks for the sake of her family, so as to earn sufficient money which is necessary to manage her family needs.

I love that courage, I love that woman.
Not only me, but every kid must also be grateful and thankful for the decision she has taken to drive trucks for 15 years and so on.

well, what is your takeaway from listening to this story?
See for me, it seems like.. I am greatly influenced by her courage to take on all the adversities of our life.

I hope we shall also be capable to take such stubborn steps in our life to take on all adversities of our life like that brave mother.

So let me draw an outline to my understanding about a Motherliness.

God blew a breath of life to look after us at all the tough times.

when we are able to see such godly figure why shouldn't we celebrate such motherliness for the rest of our lives?
Spread love, peace, and joy on every day at all the times for your self-contentment 

EVERYDAY IS A MOTHER'S DAY.
wish you a happy mother's day.

Let me give a quick orientation about what should be your takeaway from spending your time on my blog.
Thoroughly read, when I say thoroughly read ..do read it aloud one after the other.

1.#Gift we had from her childhood days by our parents.
2.#Importance of parenting.
3.#strong convictions make you stronger.
4.#keep your aspiration bigger to be self-driven.
5.#Be deterministic to take on all the adversities of your life.
6.#Make a plan, build solid affirmations for your future endeavors and hold onto it for a lifetime, so that success gonna continue and you gonna find something good happening somewhere in the corners of your life.

Your's very own boy
akarsha












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

know the gameplan of playing Gambling with the God

Dea God make me a bird ... so that I can fly far ... far ...far ...away from here