Health is what we need for the better tomorrow

Prior concern is all about Mental health conditioning.



In the journey of 23 years, i have encountered most of the people are suffering in mental illness but not hospitalized just because they ain’t care much for the mental healthiness but really striving hard and getting confused to find balance in the mental healthiness...which prone to a lot health problems.

Say for example
  • ·  suicide victims.
  • ·  Being distressed on how to handle tough consequences.
  • ·  Confused about what the future is gonna held for us.
  • · Getting anxious on everything they take-part in their life.
  • ·  Disappointments in family relationship.
  • ·  Financial insecurity.
  • · Getting distracted by following worthless-trends from which they ain’t make a benefit out of following these 2$ trends.
  • · Running out of the practice in the fear of naysayers like what if we don’t succeed.
  • Stabbing,assaults,robbery,bullying, spreading negativity, misbehaving with girls, being pervert, ragging, trash-talk.


So what’s happening in your life  ?



Do you feel like your mind is getting trapped by some evil-doers, does your mind getting flipped towards the source of distraction ?

Aren’t you performing well on a daily basis to execute your plans ?

Tell me …please shout-out what’s running in your mind, Goddamn you ain’t too far in reaching me, akarsha is just a call away from you people, I would really applaud if you people come-forth to share, what you have been experiencing in your life….. so that the moments what we share each-other could bring a solutions to a lot of problems baffling the society.




See I have found something by the thorough introspection on through the journey of ma life to help you out with the above mental illness.
Well then here is the scenario that could inspire you to make decisions on your own to get detach from all source of distractions and reminds your damn-role to balance everything in life.
Before getting started with the scenario I want you guys to know about your damn roles in balancing every aspects of your life.
Say for example ……

If you are literally striving hard to carry-forward your work-ethic in the fear of naysayers…

Damn role 1 : Follow your will

well in this context your damn role is to follow your will, because the evildoers does exist for a moment but no-longer remains…so tell me to whom do you really afraid where you were left alone with your will ….if you believe in your will…it will definitely take you to your destination.

Damn role 2 : Surround yourself with a great team of positive figures.



Are you getting started to search for a beautiful minds everyday...who could allow you to get yourself better all the time.

And onemore thing ...see the factor which counts for the success in everymoment of your life is only the positive figures so know your damn role to surround yourself with a great team of positive figures….because the strategy analytics are as simple as like the cookies and cache-memory in your cell-phone.

Damn role 3 : Preserve more positive-figures as your cookies to gain access to the next link with a fastest processing speed to connect with the future.. yeah just like how it happens in your cellphone.

Have you ever known the importance of cookies and cache-memory in ua cellphone ?
see it is to store the information you surfed on internet and helps you to gain access with a faster processing speed, suppose if all the cookies and cache-data has been erased then accessing speed to website will be damn-slow. So well exactly, you gotta play the same role in your life just like the cookies… that is you gotta preserve more positive-figures as your cookies to gain access to the next link with a fastest processing speed to be able to reach the future…..
Because I will tell you ….you cannot please everyone to be fascinating with you, its just the people who matches with your perception will definitely value your presence and admit your friendship ….so search for them from now onwards.

Damn role 4 : Segregate the evil-doers as a garbage by putting them into a trash then who else are left-behind are all the positive figures.



Its your damn-role to segregate the evil-doers as a garbage by putting them into a trash then who else are left-behind are all the positive figures ….and then know your damn role to embrace and welcome them into your life to be in touch with you forever……. This is how i find balance between good and odd ones to make sure that I shouldn’t get deviate by an odd ones.

Bottom line would be
Remember good people around you does be a part of shaping your career and shall be influencing you in disguise…. So you gotta know your damn role to shape your career.

Now To begin with the scenario …. I want to tell you at first, the whole story goes-by pretty fast when you gotta know its significance is all to find balance in every aspects of the life.
See i got offended by-myself, by the time when I looked into the mirror, because I wasn’t the one who looks like a zombie boy .....



then who am I, Yeah I was pretty handsome in those days when I was in residential college. where I gotta wakeup early in the morning before the sun-rises to go for jogging in a cool breeze of western-ghats along with the class-troops to do warm-up exercises all-together.

yeah I was physically tough at the time by the strict influence of my PE teacher the x-army men Laxman D sir, but now i ain’t matching with any of the aesthetic fitness what I had before…. Because at some vulnerable point in my life, it was important for me to feed bread and butter to my family and to get busy in pursuing my passion so I thought i got no time to get prep for the fitness regime, Which truly didn’t allow my mind to go far beyond the barricade of not having time….and my mind also didn’t find balance upon weighing the either perceptions, what it did actually was, it just flipped to a blind-belief, so I gotta back-off from all the physical practices which I was doing in college days.

listen the beauty of our mind lies in conditioning it, and the conditioning can be done by reinforcing the system of thought-process which is running in our mind all through the day to day routines that we take-part ….. see I gotta back-off just because I was foolishly believed in the barricade of not having time, so the mind didn’t allow me to perform the task when I myself foolishly believed in it.



perhaps if I did believe in my performance my mind would rather be switched to handle everything in god-speeds who knows isn’t it ?

So that’s why, the bottom line would be
Sketch your plan and make your move, your mind would definitely take you well-beyond the world you have ever imagined….but don’t ever flip your  mind towards the source of distraction or to any blind-beliefs …by listening to the destructive criticism...just give your performance to balance everything...you will definitely find something good is happening around you.

Balancing the paradoxes of life.



I can’t do this or doing this could affect my state of well-being say for example following rituals doesn’t demand us to get detach from all the material abundance.

I think this is the notion that many people are projecting when someone happens to lead a peaceful life like a monk, see in-fact the reason for worshipping the god and practicing culture is all to find a peace and healthy environment, this healthy environment will apparently draw all the material prosperities onto doors of our home…so the spiritual growth does let you be calm and composed in your engagement with all the people, but it never take-away the treasure and everything what we have within our well-being life-style.

See winning and losing are the two paradoxes that can never be met at a same pace.
Because those are the natural phases of life that cannot be met at same pace but definitely your response to the failure will turn things around you…cause there wouldn’t be any option in the next phase other than success !

This sounds amazing right, yeah I thought the care has to be taken for mental conditioning because I gotta know the importance of them now ….and thus understood the key role to keep a healthy environment around me to be able to carry-forward my authentic work-ethic. 

Because this mental conditioning doesn’t even let you bother for the failure and success, what it does actually is all….it simply drives our mind to carry-forward the endurable work-ethic with a consciousness without even getting deviated by the destructive criticism which lies abundantly around us .

Yeah sometimes in an odd-phase I was really fed-up of the insecurities what I had in my life ….whether it could be the financial problems or the discouraging people on the other-side who wants me to stop ma authentic work-ethic….they ain't get the damn from me, but lose-out of all the time,efforts and the struggles they had put to dethrone me....
But what happens next is just .... i think its the envy and the negativity what they had on me was all succumbed to ma principal of mod-X....obviously as u know mod|X|.... it does perish the negativity.

                          X = your mental health 
See ...Having done with the Mod-X principal( ie meantal health conditioning) would be always followed by a positive results .....no matter howmuchever the negativity surrounds its just you gotta live and stay confined with the purpose, of your life

Who aren’t concerned about me, but really does interfere all the time to make me run-out of ma practice ….well I ain’t even spare my time to think about such naysayers…. So that’s not my problem is all about.
Its about the fact what’s important for everyone at the moment ….when it comes to lead an hassle free days….yeah my utmost importance in this moment is all about to bring the financial-inflow by harnessing the resources what I have in my mind …obviously the resources what’s hidden in ma mind is all my verbal-flow which is worth of million dollars ….so it has to be kept open globally to market it and to make it reach-out to the millions ….so as to get access with the multiple sources of income …to lead an hassle-free days …for ma life-time.
So over the years I have spent the restless days and nights in sculpting myself by a pen along with some news-papers to be able to evolve with a charismatic persona.

Finally the bottom line would be
This is how the constructive criticism lays a firm strategic plans to bring the fruit-full days in our my life, and we must know how to handle both constructive and destructive criticism, then only our mind shall never care about destructive criticism but simply does it work in consciousness and remain idle.

see this constructive criticism comes from the healthy environment of thinking, so the things what we take part in our day to day life, everything’s are working on behalf of us…..say for example if you choose to be a thief’s friend then more or certainly you would be insisted by circumstances to be a thief only.

So that’s why its important to have rational outlook on the everything what we take-part ... rather than admitting it blindly. 

So far we have discussed the mental conditioning and its key role in providing a healthy environment since its very important to all of us, yeah because I just happened to see an actor madhavan while surfing online where-in he says …..he has spent a lot of money to a wellness institution in Austria to know the importance of mental health conditioning.

So I think you guys might have understood the essence of it right, so look its all our roles and responsibilities to oblige all-together to respect and care for each-other and also to the people who are suffering from mental illness … because we gotta know the fact that the mental health conditioning lies in understanding ourselves, being in harmony, and enjoying the life which has been gifted to us with the profound beauty of nature, without letting our mind to battle for the little issues like rivalry….. anxiety…depression… see a lot of imbalance within ourselves could impact brutally on others, whether it could be a family problems, and problems of being mentally distressed, all these sorts of imbalance may prone to a severe mental illness… like obsessive compulsive disorder.



Besides all these mental health conditioning, a physical exercises is all also very important, since I was busy in learning process I got detached from all the physical practices…which I was doing over the years … that’s why I had an odd feeling when I was standing before the mirror …..but now after knowing all these mysteries about the will power of balancing  every odds in our life, now I can believe the conditioning of the mind does brings me a powerful day to pose in an aesthetic physique before the mirror ….and finally I wish all the readers to maintain your mental health conditioning and find balance in every aspects of life.

Wish you a good health
Gummorning yo🌪👊

  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

know the gameplan of playing Gambling with the God

Dea God make me a bird ... so that I can fly far ... far ...far ...away from here