Yoo...Its all about the journey of making ma 4th show.


Ma journey has something interesting facts for all of you, either in terms of ma work-ethic or ma game-plan or the amount of dedication that could really reflect on your life as well.

Guys its been a great painless journey of sleepless nights with a lot of efforts & dedication that I have put on ma upcoming 4th radio show while bringing it for you...





Yes ...need a lot of efforts n patience to b able to juggle with the 2 jobs,
one is looking after ma family ...and an other one is for ma pursuit...

# Big basket
# Firemud Fm
# Radio Jockey
# content writer

That's good, since I am surviving through all these multiple tasks.... I am adhered to ma work-ethic & I admire ma persistence over all the multiple tasks which I have been continuing to do ...seriously its great journey.

And by the way, I am moving good, regardless of whatever denies me....
I don't mind anything apart from ma goals and affirmations.

Sometimes I had spent ma days like ...I wish I had one more last hour in a day ...
Cause I had to submit ma stuffs on or before deadline... I am not a quick mover though ...to complete the multiple tasks at the earliest.

So its because of this ... I have completely adhered to ma spare time....even in the break time while I am working at ma Bigbasket office ...I used to utilise the break time of 25 minutes...for scripting n while taking shower also I used to utilise it for tuning ma verbal flow.

I had spent a days ... Like I had only 6minutes, I had only 4 minutes to reach out to the office from PG ...no wonder Usually it takes12 minutes of peacefil walk..

But I was stuck in doing the stuffs ... Not being able to leave early. Since I was rigorously working on scripting and tuning of ma show and on content writing either, in ma spare time, after coming from office.

However, I never wish to run out of ma practise ...because it is ma pursuit and howmuchever the stress that come across to .. I ain't gonna stop ma trail-blazing... Because it's simple ... I know I gotta cope up with ma agility ..the speed of AH and other things to handle and bear the multiple tasks which are piling up around me...

many a times I used to forget the time ...yeah the time 30 minutes early I should leave ma PG to reach out to office peacefully ....but whatever the resolutions I made up with ma mind again I get in stuck with the somestuff for longtime ... I had observed ma AH on every stuff I engage sucks a lot of time...

So leaving 6 minutes close to ma login time ..and leaving 4 minutes close to ma login time from ma PG to be able to reach out to ma office has become a bad practice to me.
Well ...since I am scrutinizing all these stuffs which are baffling ma head for now ..damn I aint gonna runout from this heck of thing ..

I will make sure ..I am gonna maintain ma AH on every things I engage ..must be faster.

Trust me, with all these I am balancing ma work life and passion with a great efforts on either side.
Its been a Hard core victory ... If I finish of ma stuffs and sleep early.

Since I don't have much bank balance to fix some wheels on ma feet... But no worries actually the Ussain bolt will get stuck in to ma body whenever I leave PG at the time when i am very close to ma log in time, which means while reaching to office for login, at the moment the ussain bolt will stick into ma body and drop me to the office on his fastest speed ...

I must have gratitude on every people here ....cause I ain't be telling you, when can I actually utilize your affirmations which I have observed in all of you...trust me the qualities which I had  consciously observed in you ...will just happens in ma life by fluke..as a saviour in most of all the times ...just like the moment I had with ussain bolt !

# Ussain bolt
# Jogging
# Running
Healthy vibes.

And the amount of sweat that comes out of ma body at the time...is a damn crazy moment and if the cool breeze embraces me at the moment ..it will be even more craziest thing that happened to me.

However, seriously guys. I am learning the legit stuffs which is required for everybody to handle the life easily.

So please listen to ma shows ..so that I shall be getting more satisfaction on ma work-ethic which in turn pushes me to blossom with some beauty for you .. In ma future shows.

All these higly manipulated stuffs are for you, Because I love you and tell me, who loves and care for you more than I do.

RJ akarsha
FiremudFM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

know the gameplan of playing Gambling with the God

Dea God make me a bird ... so that I can fly far ... far ...far ...away from here